Here at Koko gifts we only work with suppliers that offer good quality jewellery. However, there are a few things that you can do to help your jewellery last.
- Store your jewellery in original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewellery with a soft cloth to maintain the original finish.
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming and/or applying products (e.g.,perfume,hairspray,soap or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid contact with hard surfaces that can scratch or damage.